- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Blukoo when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Food Supplement reviews
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Patrick Holford CarboSlow - Konjac Fibre - Glucomannan - 200g Powder
|Price:||£14.59 (£72.95 / kg) FREE UK delivery.|
- Glucomannan in the context of an energy restricted diet contributes to weight loss. This effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g glucomannan in three doses of 1g each, together with 1-2 glasses of water before meals
- Glucomannan also contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels with a daily intake of 4g glucomannan. Always consume with plenty of water
- Orange Flavoured
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Patrick Holford CarboSlow Powder, as recommended by Patrick Holford, contains Konjac fibre, which naturally provides Glucomannan in a palatable orange flavoured powder.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started using it about four weeks ago and so my trial period is far from complete for a proper assessment. I think it has some beneficial outcomes in respect to slowing down sugar/ starch absorption but it is too soon to really know. I also note it is easy to use if you follow the instructions properly. In theory it ought to work -lets wait and see.
Am perfectly happy with this so far.
Will update in a while.
Would definitely recommend this product! 😃👍⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Most recent customer reviews
I recommend this product for Diabetics, ( in my case diabetes 2 )