- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Patients' Rights, Law and Ethics for Nurses, Second Edition Paperback – 15 Jul 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"This easy-to-read overview of various legal topics affecting healthcare is an excellent choice for nurses and other health professionals practicing in the U.K. It would be a great addition to formal nursing training as well as a supplement for practicing professionals wishing to learn more about how the law and ethics intersect ... Weighted numerical score: 87 - 3 stars.
―Jeanne Marie Evans, BA (Saint Louis University School of Law), from Doody's Book Reviews™
About the Author
Paul Buka qualified as a nurse in Scotland before working there and in England. After a three-year break, he returned to practice with a keen interest in legal and ethical issues.
He read Philosophy and subsequently Law up to Postgraduate level, specialising in Healthcare Law. Paul gained education experience in Further Education, teaching law for 3 years before progressing to Higher Education. Currently lecturing in Adult Nursing, he specialises in Healthcare Law and Ethics, from undergraduate to post-graduate levels. He co-published his first book on Healthcare Law and Ethics in 1999.
Drawing invaluable inspiration from his family, his students and colleagues, he does not forget the most important player―the patient.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Ethics & Legal Issues
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Midwifery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing