- Paperback: 115 pages
- Publisher: Fawcett; Rev. and Expanded edition (1 April 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0449903370
- ISBN-13: 978-0449903377
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 1.3 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 191,209 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Path of Least Resistance Paperback – 1 Apr 1989
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Inside Flap
A revolutionary program for creating anything, from a functional kitchen to a computer program, to a work of art, Robert Fritz demonstrates that any of us has the innate power to create. Discover the steps of creating; the importance of creating what you truly love, how to focus on the creative process to move from where you are to where you want to be, and much more.
Top Customer Reviews
This the the book that takes you out from being a victim of circumstance and challenges you to take up control of your life and the responsibility that goes with it!
Read it and take up the challenge - if you are ready!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I think this book is perfect for abstract thinkers who are searching to get a deeper understanding behind Creativity as it really is. Eye opening book.Published 5 months ago by Nas
This book really helps identify how and why past attempts for success have quite worked out. It presents a down to earth and realistic approach to getting the results you want and... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Paul Gilbert
wonderful book but it is difficult for me from the screen ..Could you please produce it in Print versionPublished 22 months ago by S.S
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Popular Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks