Patent Writer: How to Write Successful Patent Applications (Patents in Commerce) (Patents in Commerce) Paperback – 13 Dec 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bob DeMatteis is the inventormarketer of twenty US patents that have been licensed and successfully commercialized. He is the founder of the "From Patent to Profit (r) "and the "Patents in Commerce "training series, two programs designed to help and assist fellow inventors.
" Andy Gibbs "is the founder and CEO of PatentCafe.com, the Internet s largest intellectual property network." "
Michael Neustel is a US Registered Patent Attorney and the creator of popular software products such as PatentWizard.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Reference > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Skills & Design > Technical Writing
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Popular Maths