- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 60L Bag
- Waterproof fabric with sewn seams protects your gear in wet conditions; Carry with handle or haul handles
- Four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; Zippered exterior pocket
- Two zippered internal mesh pockets; Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- Durable Water Repellent Finish with a TPU Film Laminate; Printed Branding on the front
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This burly duffel bag is inspired by the simple utility of shipping containers on trains. Highly weather-resistant, it will protect your gear from rough handling. Its U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered internal mesh pockets keep small items organized. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load with overly zealous baggage handlers. Carrying options include removable, padded shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end (to link multiple bags). Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
1 x Bag
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The fabric is not that wrinkle as you see in the Amazon's pictures. The only weakness is stitching of handle part that attached to the duffel. You have to handle it correctly, not by one side really.
Fit all my clothes and some for a week in Vegas! Used it after in Rome. Felt comfortable as a giant ruck sackon my shoulders.