Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 90 Litre Trave Litreing Bag
- Highly weather-resistant; four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment; zippered exterior pocket; two zippered internal mesh pocket
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents; Carry with handle or haul handles
- 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1190 g (2 lbs 10 oz); Made in Vietnam.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
For alpine climbers, river guides and ski patrollers, schlepping gear is in the job description. That's why they choose our Black Hole Duffels. Highly weather-resistant, they will protect your gear from rough handling. The U-shaped lid allows quick access to the main compartment, while two zippered internal mesh pockets keep small items organized. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include removable, padded and adjustable shoulder straps, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end (to link multiple bags). Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. A zippered exterior pocket holds the stuff you need to access quickly. Made from 14.7-oz 1,200-denier polyester (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
1x Traveling Bag