on 7 May 2013
This book is AMAZING!!!! It worries me when people judge another when things dont go the way they expect and I have seen a few judgements about Sylvia. In my experience just with this book, forget the others that I have had other experiences with, this book reinforced the work that we do in healing and resolving problems. Many of our clients, that do not believe in past lives, reincarnation, feel that some of this is against biblical teaching and so the list goes on, have gone back into past lives and early childhood to get the lessons to heal the current problems. This book was one of the best that I have read of Sylvia's and I have nearly all of Sylvia's books. Based on my experience with healing this book is a great read and an amazing validation. Once again thank you Syliva
on 8 January 2010
I like Sylvia's style of writing anyhow. I also found it quite eye-opening to realise that some things in life are linked to past life experiences. The book just confirmed my personal experience.
It's well worth reading.
on 17 July 2012
I was very interested in this book, as I am a clinical hypnotherapist so I do believe people can revisit past lives through hypnosis, having regressed a number of people myself. Mostly though, peoples 'memories' - be they a just a metaphorical representation of their issue or not, are not nearly so interesting as Sylvia's case studies. I imagine she has handpicked selection out of the 1000's she has done, and maybe jazzed them up a bit.

I have to admit, right from the start she sounded very ego-driven and spends alot of time blowing her own trumpet, which I found rather off-putting. Her cover photo also looked a bit plastic and fake which in my mind doesn't represent someone of a true spiritual leaning. Something didn't sit quite right with me so I did a quick google on her and was astounded by the number of negative reports on her (from credit card fraud and theft to blatant ripoff artist). Quite alarming indeed. If I'd seen this before reading the book, I wouldn't have bothered.

Interesting if you like past life stories, but if you are of a slightly skeptical leaning then steer well clear.
on 31 March 2013
As a retired policeman one thing I learnt in life is to keep an open mind as nothing is ever clear cut but at no time did I ever encounter anything to suggest that there is anything other than the raw reality of life. We are born ,live and die and that's the end of it. I found Browne 's book entertaining but think she lives in a world of fantasy and vivid imagination. If you like this kind of book - enjoy but don't take it too seriously.
on 26 April 2014
I love Sylvia s books and to hear from Francine too. I m so sad she s gone home, selfishly I would have loved more books. I will treasure the ones I have.
on 5 December 2011
Another Great Sylvia Browne book. Very informative for those interested in cell memory. Easy to read and with great true case histories. For all those who don't know why things are happening to them, read this and check your cell memory.
on 30 March 2010
Havnt finished book yet but I am thoroughly enjoying what I have read brilliant book
on 21 February 2016