- Also check our best rated Powerline Adapter reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
TP-Link 1000 Mbps Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit (Ideal for HD/3D/4K Video Streaming and Online Gaming, No Configuration Required, UK Plug (TL-PA7010PKIT))
|Price:||£49.97 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£5.02 (9%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Home Plug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps, supports all your online needs
- Gigabit port provides secure wired Networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Enterprise class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease Network security threats
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
TP-LINK AV1000 - Gigabit Pass-through Power line Starter Kit - bridge - GigE, Home Plug AV (HPAV), Home Plug AV (HPAV) 2.0 - wall-pluggable
- 1 x Powerline Ethernet adapter kit - TL-PA7010PKIT
- 1 x 6.5 feet (2 m) CAT.5e Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- 1 x Quick installation guide
From the manufacturer
- HomePlug AV2 Technology
- Up to 1000Mbps Data Transfer rates
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- Extra Power Socket
1000Mbps! Perfect for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
Coming with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7010P KIT provides users with high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, which is ideal for bandwidth intensive applications such as multiple HD/3D/4K video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers.
Gigabit Port for Ultra-fast Data Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA7010P KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming.
Plug and Play
Extra Power Socket
Power Save Mode
|TL-PA4010KIT V1.20||TL-PA4010PKIT V2.20||TL-PA7010KIT||TL-PA7010PKIT||TL-PA7020KIT||TL-PA7020PKIT|
|Powerline Speed up to||AV600||AV600||AV1000||AV1000||AV1000||AV1000|
|Wired Connection to Multiple Devices||1||1||1||1||2||2|
|You won’t lose a power socket||✓||✓||✓|
|Plug and Play||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|HD Video Streaming & Online Gaming||Fast||Fast||Faster||Faster||Faster||Faster|
|Power Saving Mode||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It took longer to unpack than to setup. Once out of the secure packaging I carried out the following:
• Plugged both units side by side in a double socket
• Pressed the pair button on the first one then on the second
• After they had paired, about two minutes
• I plugged them into the sockets required, one at my router
• The other near my Smart TV
• Using the supplied leads (ADSL) I connected both units
• After trying Amazon Prime and the ‘catch up’ apps, I was surprised at the speed.
There is a warning not to use the unit on power strips, well I can tell to the I have had no problem with these or my previous adapters, they are very small with the 'pair' button on the front, just an excellent product.
the set up took no time at all, just plug in at both ends, hit the button and go.
i decided to invest because my wireless receiver was only getting around 20mbps upstairs whereas the LAN gets 160+.
i assumed i would get a close-ish resemblance to the LAN by using one of these but unfortunately im only getting 30mbps.
a lot of the reviews on here are very positive so i can only assume the wiring in my house is somehow to blame...
I'm only seeing around 40 to 50 mbps but it works well and much better than some Cisco ones I had.
The software that comes with them to configure VLANs etc is pants and keeps crashing. This doesn't matter for basic stuff as they work out the box.
My office is on the 3rd floor, router is on the 1st and the speed is way better than I was achieving using the weak wifi signal
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category