Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 September 2006
This is, without a doubt, the difinitive guide to what to do now you own a pasta machine. My only complaint is that it lacks some of the great photography that marks modern cookery writing (see the "A little Taste of" series for what I mean). If you make your own pasta don't be daunted by the baffling array of shapes he uses, I find that most recipes work equally whatever I add them to (although this isn't a popularist view back in Italy). Given the game season is almost upon us, try the rabbit/pheasant/mushroom recipe - divine.
on 22 January 2010
My son bought me this book as a Christmas present, and I made the Pasta al Cioccolato recipe for our Christmas pudding; superb, utterly superb! If you want authentic pasta recipes, this is THE book...
on 21 March 2011
Excellent book, so many recipes to choose from. I have made the pasta from this book and it was of a far better quality then my previous recipe. It's all to do with the amount of egg added.
Would recommend this book.
on 18 June 2009
This is a great book to get as an introduction to pasta making. Has some beautiful reciepes and some great explanations about all the different kinds of pasta.
on 11 October 2012
Purchased this product to accompany a pasta maker I had bought as a gift. It is perfect. Not only lots of great recipes, but also a detailed explanation of different pasta types and how to make them. Really pleased with purchase.
on 25 October 2010
Best pasta recipie I have found and easy to do.. the other recipies all look fantastic aswell.. now all i need is time to get into the kitchen
on 28 February 2013
What can you say about Antonio, the greatest pasta cook around, simple recipes, it is the way the Itialians have it.
on 1 January 2013
This book is totally wonderful! It's easy to follow and full of delicious recipes. Just wish there were more recipes!!
on 21 April 2014
Good product - does what it says on the can - would have no hesitation in recommending to others - or buying again
on 15 May 2014
I bought this book for my nephew who is into cooking and making his own past sauces. He said he liked it.