- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Pass The Jam, Jim (Red Fox Picture Books) Paperback – 18 Nov 1993
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A rhyming picture book in which a group of children prepare for a party. The bright, action-packed illustrations feature all kinds of delicious food.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The repetition and rhyme makes it accessible for all, but especially for KS1, EYFS and children with english as an additional language.
The illustrations are busy with lots to explore and lots a funny things to spot.
This is fast becoming a favourite. A wonderful, quick, fun book for toddlers.
Most recent customer reviews