on 25 July 2013
Ordered for my sisters 50th party as a joke present, when the drinks was flowing he ended up being a dancing partner, he comes with no offensive male parts lol, however he did end up with things drawn on him and a banana taped by the end of the night. He ended up tucked up in my sisters bed where she found him upon retiring !
3 people found this helpful
on 16 August 2013
Bought this for a bit of mischief for a friends birthday. dressed the doll up to look like him (the yellow plastic hard hats for kids fits just right on his head by the way) and displayed him beside a tractor nicely decorated for the occasion. this little man went down a treat and even went home with one of my friends haha.
on 16 August 2017
Great, item arrived on time as described.
on 29 April 2014
This little guy is the weirdest looking 'man' ever, but I bought it for my friend's birthday and gave it to her in college, we named him 'Sebastian'. It's cheap, doesn't take too much effort to blow up, despite it's size, (almost life-size), we had great fun with it.
on 24 November 2014
Hilarious. Face was a bit rubbish but we put a laminated photo of the husband to be on it instead. The blow up doll lasted a whole weekend in Cambridge on a hen do. Site seeing, river punting, cocktail making and clubbing.
on 7 July 2014
used him for a scarecrow for my allotement,doesnt stop the birds from eating my plants,but has stopped un wanted people coming onto my plot.
One person found this helpful
on 6 November 2012
bought this for my sisters hen party blew him up on the day within 5 mins it had deflated was very dissapointed found a little hole in his head tried to patch it up but nothing worked very unhappy as a result we had to through him away total wasye of money
on 26 August 2013
Brilliant product. Was fit for the purpose bought and once he had been fitted with a mask proved to be a hit with our male gay hen/groom. Beware though they are classed by nightclubs as a health and safety risk so have to left in the cloakroom! Buy 2 then they won't be lonely!......
3 people found this helpful
on 29 August 2012
Absolutely brilliant. Stayed up and although rather ugly caused so much fun in a pub and restaurant. Not a face around us that wasnt smiling. kids and Grandparents and Mums and Dads wanted photographs posing with "Gervais" as I named him. Caused so much laughter all round. Very good value and will take him with me to parties.
on 10 July 2016
Lots of fun, but for a slow leak.