on 6 April 2017
wont get lost all good thanks
on 5 March 2017
great for an hen night!!
on 23 July 2016
Cheap and cheerful silliness, spilled everywhere!
on 18 May 2017
Excellent quality prompt delivery value for money
on 5 May 2014
Perfect for a hen night...and the willy doesn't look that much like a willy for those who might embarrass easily!
on 23 February 2013
Great fun product, haven't used them yet but they look wicked. They are actually quite big for shot glasses too!
on 25 March 2014
I have to say myself & the bride to be were very pleased with these! They looked exactly like the picture & have gone down well with the other hens. I was so pleased that i have just ordered some more for another hen party!
on 20 July 2015
Absolutely loved them when they were first opened. They didn't even last to the venue!!! The beaded chains kept breaking, on most of them. They are suppose to at least last for the whole night!!! Really disappointed.
on 30 July 2016
I love this product, I am very happy because its the same as a picture, in fact its a bit bigger than I thought and I like more. I recommended to everyone. I am forward to use it. Very good purchase.
on 20 July 2015
Loved them when first opened. They didn't even last to the venue!!! The beaded chains kept snapping on most of them. I did at least expect them to last the whole evening!!! Really disappointed.