Parting: A Handbook for Spiritual Care Near the End of Life Paperback – 29 Mar 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This guidebook offers practical advice for families and friends of the terminally ill to provide meaningful companionship and help their loved ones transition as peacefully as possible from this life.
"[An] accessible, charming little book. . . . I would recommend it to all who are caring for the dying, as well as to anyone at the end of life."
About the Author
Jennifer Sutton Holder is geriatrics chaplain at Baylor University Medical Center and serves as clergy in the Episcopal Diocese of Dallas.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Death & Bereavement
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology