- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Particular Delights: Cooking for All the Senses Hardcover – 31 Mar 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'This book shines like a gem in a dark corner' --The Times
'...a little gem of a book' --Nigel Slater, The Observer
About the Author
Nathalie Hambro has worked as contributing editor to British Vogue and Elle Decoration; and has worked regularly with the Sunday Times Magazine. In 1998 her book The Art of the Handbag won the McNaughton award for its design and photographs. In 2006, Nathalie launched, to coincide with Frieze Fair, her new book My London, about people and places. For the last few years she has been producing her own art/culture Newsletter, and is currently art consultant for auction house Phillips de Pury. She also works as an independent curator.