Top positive review
Not just for Mums but for anyone with a heart who’s ever faced challenging times.
4 August 2018
Just brilliant. I want everyone I know to read this (but I’m not prepared to lend them mine because I know I’ll want to go back to it).
Don’t make the mistake of thinking this is just another one of those parenting books that gives you tips on feeding your kids broccoli by calling them ‘green trees’ or promotes the good old ‘time out’. This is so much more.
This is for anyone who’s ever faced, or is facing, dark times. This book is for you if:
- you’ve ever felt lost or abandoned
- you’re trying to be the best parent you can be but constantly feel like everyone but you has got it nailed
- you’ve ever been bullied (or worse, experienced your kids being bullied)
- you’ve been hurt or let down by someone who’s supposed to love you
- you’ve felt like there’s no light at the end of the tunnel.
Rachael’s story is one that you may be able to relate to on many levels but if not, it will definitely stay with you. You’ll want to be kinder, less judgemental, more aware of those around you and less concerned about what others think of you. Most importantly, you’ll see that there can always be light at the end of the tunnel.