Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Parrot CK3100 Advanced Bluetooth Car Kit
|Price:||£87.24 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£62.75 (42%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Parrot 3100
- Mutes the radio
- Uses the car stereo speakers
- Supports full voice-dialling
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Hands-free system with a LCD screen
With the Parrot CK3100, you will be able to place and receive calls in comfort and safety, without ever touching your mobile phone. The wireless connection between the CK3100 and the Bluetooth® phone and its voice recognition system is enabled as long as the phone is turned on. At a time when legislation is tightening up to restrict the use of mobile phones in vehicles due to safety concerns, Parrot CK3100 benefits are not just for the sake of convenience and comfort - they are fast becoming a real necessity. The Parrot CK3100 wirelessly connects with all Bluetooth® phones on the market-compatible with all brands. The display of the CK3100 provides information such as caller ID, carrier signal strength, or last calls received, in large well-contrasted digits easy to read at a glance.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This should solve the problem of lost settings and ensure the product works as intended.
Decruz1017 Company Director. Care home Group.
If in doubt about compatibilty try searching in google for 'parrot 3100 k750i' or similar.
Other than that initial setup problem, it really has been superb.
I chose the over the Ericsson bluethooth set as my mate has the ericsson and i find the background noise terrible. Recieved my box and had it installed and wired into my existing car stereo in about 10 mins flat. What a dream. When i opened the box and saw all the wires i thought no but its very very easy...
The sound quality is fantastic and I have had no complaints from callers the other end. All in all a superb piece of kit and well worth a look though your might want to shop around for a cheaper price...
Easy to fit (once I got the stereo out ) All the cables were supplied take out the two iso fittings from the stereo, fit the two supplied in there place, then fit the two from the stereo (the ones you pulled out)into the sockets on the new cables, these connect to the blue control box which you hide under the dash some where.
Fit the display on the dash with one of the supplied brackets (the mic can sit on the top of the display)run the cable from the display and the mic back to the blue control box job done.
Pair up the device and away you go the sound quality is great far better than other kits I've used.
Easy to set voice dial, see your phone book etc
In fact a great bit of kit
Crystal clear audio on both ends of the calls tested up to 55mph. Car's cabin noise quite high from road noise and climate control was on high, none of this noticed on the other end of the phone.
Installer made the error of forgetting to swap the 2 live feeds around (Known install glitch with this model) and it was rectified instantly. Be sure to get your installer to test that the unit holds its settings (Language, volumes etc) once the ignition is turned off and back on.
A couple of things I really like about this model
- Auto dimming display, perfect when night driving.
- This does not claim to be a bluetooth music device, but I played music files from my nokia e52 whilst paired with the 3100 and amazingly it came out the speakers with average quality sound. I listened to an internet radio station which I was playing on my phone whilst I drove around town, pretty neat! (control is obviously via the phone, the 3100 merely sends it to the speakers)
- The ring tone on your phone is played when a call comes in (unlike other makes where it plays a standard ring regardless of the phone)
- Signal and battery displayed
- Separate volume setting for ring and in-call (unlike others where you turn up the volume in a call and then nearly have an accident when the next call rings because you left it loud)
The buttons are solid and the backlit display is easy to read even with a pretty strong sun glare on it.
Pairing was simple, just use the phone to search for a new audio device, enter 1234 code and hey presto.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have fitted two of these in previous cars i have owned and had no problems.However on this occasion i found the enclosed instructions to be in Spanish and not English, not very... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Danny G
Does exactly as it said its so much safer than hands free with its voice recognitionPublished 1 month ago by Margaret King
This is the fifth Parrot I've had in different vehicles over the past fifteen years. Excellent product,Published 1 month ago by David Tatham
Stopped working after 11 months, would not buy another Parrot product again.Published 2 months ago by Mr. D. Ricketts