- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Parr by Parr: Quentin Bajac meets Martin Parr: Discussions with a Promiscuous Photographer Paperback – 25 Oct 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Quentin Bajac is Head of Photography Department at the Museum of Modern Art, Centre Georges Pompidou. His work can be found in the collections of the following institutes:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Martin Parr is not only a gifted photographer but has always been very clever about constructing projects and making sense of the world through his images. This is probably the best way to understand the extraordinary intelligence behind the images.