Park Tool TL-1C tyre lever
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- tough composite construction
- easy to use
- set of 3
- can handle even the biggest trials tyres!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Well designed tyre levers to help make puncture repair as easy as possible Made from glass-injected nylon, which is kind to your rim and will prevent damage Strong enough to remove stubborn tyres Easy to clip them together during storage Hook locates around spoke to hold lever in place when in use
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The levers now seem vey brittle and mine refused to stay clipped together. I found they were slightly shorter than the TL-1 which means they didn't interchange, and the sort of quality I'd expect to pick up in a Poundland Store.
Shame on Park Tools.....they used to be the best!
1. Impossible to get them under the bead. I have to use an old Zefal lever to get started.
2. They are too thick. This means that when you get them under the tyre and pull back to clip onto a spoke the tyre is under more tension making it hard to get the next one in.
3. I have to push them so far in to the rim to get them to bite that I risk pinching the tube.
Altogether a disaster.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews