- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Parisians' Paris Paperback – 15 Jun 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Bill Gillham first went to Parismore than 50 years ago. He is an academic and child psychologist and has written almost 100books, most of them for children."
Top customer reviews
but it is unrepresentative of the many many cheaper restros/bistros/cafes that are in abundance throughout Paris (3 course meals for 14 - 16 euros)_ there are numerous of these offering simple French home cooking with a warm welcome and an authentic French atmosphere
it's ok for its recommendations of places to go - sightseeingwise