Paris Lounge [4CD Box Set]
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Disc. 1// Nothing Matters// In Alpha// Take My Pain Away(Gigamesh Remix)// Oh!// All That You Do// Let's Take Off(Sounlade Yoruba Soul Vocal)// I Don't Listen Much(Mercury Remix)// Waiting(Till Von Sein And Tigerskin Remix)// Bit Blues(Chicago To La To Ny)// E=Mc2// Pretty Flaws(Chinese Man Remix)// What A Bad Day(The Shoes Remix)// Sing It Back(Herbert's Tasteful Dub)// They Don't Want// Media// Disc. 2// When I Burn Off Into The Distance// Spinning Top// I'M Selfish// Our World Our Style// Garden Of Love// Save A Little Love For Me// Leader(Remix)// Stone Mad// Mambossa// Strawberry Shake// What Makes A Good Man?// Back To Love// Nothing Can Stop Us// Right Here// Drug// Disc. 3// Your Wish// Good Man Down// Reach For The Bottle// Middle Of The Night// A Tout A L'Heure// Killing Switch// By The Larchers// When I'M Roaming Free// Easy Way Out// The Night// I Never// Spain// Average Tragedy// Atlanta// Enjoy The Ride// Disc. 4// Lament// Cirrus// Let It Go(Funkhaus Sessions)// Ease My Mind// Get Serious Get A Job// Papa Was A Rolling Stone// Painted Blue// Swim(Blackjoy Remix)// Wooh Hah Got You All In Check// At First Glance// Listen// Grandola// Filthy Fingers// They Shall Inherit// Reach For The Dead//
Top Customer Reviews
1. Adore You (9/10): This is a slow ballad that shows off Miley's strong vocals. I won't be surprised if this song will be popular at weddings because it's a really cute love song.
2. We Can't Stop (8/10): I don't think I need to explain this one. It was a good song for a first choice single - however, it's not in my top 3 of the best songs on the album.
3. SMS (Bangerz) feat. Britney Spears (7/10): You would think that the collaboration between the Pop Queen and the Pop Princess would be the best song of the album, but it isn't. It's not remarkable even though Miley's and Britney's voices are great together. It's like the song is unfinished and like it misses something. However, it's a good song for workouts.
4. 4×4 feat. Nelly (7/10): This is a fun country track that celebrates Miley's Southern roots. It's like a more adult version of her Hannah Montana hit "Hoedown Throwdown".
5. My Darlin' feat. Future (8/10): This one had to grow on me, but I really love it now; it's a pretty love song.
6. Wrecking Ball (9/10): Miley's first #1 on Billboard - very well-deserved.
7. Love, Money, Party feat. Big Sean (7/10): Another fun song with silly lyrics. It's descent for workout but not a single choice.
8.Read more ›
The songs featuring other artists are particularly strong and add a good amount of variety to the album bringing some nicely interesting sounds to the table.
It's all good fun if you don't take it too seriously and the songs are light and bouncy enough for everyone to enjoy, so all in all it's a good pop album with some really good tracks on it. The album is not going to engage you for very long, it's too disposable for that but in the short term it's well worth a shot.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
In my opinion this is Miley Cyrus' best album to date. I have all of her albums and I love them all but this album is just extra special. This is definitely worth buying!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Forgive the rating but this was bought for a gift. I can't stand her myself! Although she has a good voice when she tries, she's just another rich brat churning out crap for the... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Mark Tait