- Format: Colour, DVD-Video, Full Screen, PAL
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 - 1.33:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: Exempt
- Studio: Rhino
- DVD Release Date: 1 May 2000
- Run Time: 86 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (27 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B00004TT5A
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 28,710 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Other Sellers on Amazon
In Paris: Live & Loose [DVD] 
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Ex-Genesis member Phil Collins performs live in Paris as part of his 1997 European tour. Phil performs a mix of old hits like 'In the Air Tonight' and 'Easy Lover' with material from 'Dance into the Light', including 'Wear My Hat' and 'Lorenzo'.
If Phil Collins isn't the hardest-working man in show business, he's right up there, at least if the nearly 90-minute concert Live and Loose in Paris is any indication. The man is non-stop motion, whether seated behind his drum kit, prowling the stage as frontman (the format is in-the-round, so it takes an effort to keep all of the arena-sized audience involved), or, of course, singing the hits (including "Against All Odds", "In the Air Tonight" and "Sussudio"). The "loose" part of the title is a bit of a misnomer; Collins' excellent band is unerringly tight, and the performance is well-choreographed while still maintaining some sense of spontaneity. There's no denying the appeal of Collins' drum-heavy, horn-driven, R&B-cum-world-music sound, and if his music ultimately isn't as challenging or engaging as that of Peter Gabriel's (the other ex-Genesis lead singer), no one in this Paris audience seems to mind a bit. Good show, Phil. --Sam GrahamSee all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The vocalists and other perfumers are just superb. I could listen to the intro for the rest of my life. Ye OH!