Parents Meet Their Children Through The Work CD: Audio CD – Audiobook, 15 Jun 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Byron Katie is a bestselling author of such books as A Thousand Names for Joy and Loving What Is. She rsides in Ojai, California, with her husband Stephen Mitchell and is the founder of the revolutionary process of self inquiry called The Work.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children > Child Development
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Depression
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Stress Management
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age