- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton (18 April 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0340785438
- ISBN-13: 978-0340785430
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 1.3 x 17.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,096,313 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Parentalk Guide to Brothers and Sisters (Parentalk Guides) Paperback – Illustrated, 18 Apr 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dr Pat Spungin has worked as a Senior Lecturer in Child Psychology and ran a successful management-training consultancy for twelve years. She is the CEO and founder of raisingkids.co.uk - a comprehensive website for parents and their children. Victoria Richardson, journalist and researcher with experience in a variety of print and online publications, is currently Content Editor at raisingkids.co.uk.