- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
PÃ¡ramo Fuera Windproof Smock Chilli Pepper Medium
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Reduced flap and weight through contoured fit
- Visibility and safety from reflective strip (except on muted colours)
- Complete freedom of movement and total arm flex through articulated arms and elbows
- Adjustable cuffs allow precise fit at wrists - can also be pushed up for cooling
- Additional cooling option via neck/ chest zip
- Freedom of movement with short front and scooped tail, with single hand-adjust hem cord
- Dual access, handwarm friendly chest pocket fits a climbing/ cycling guide book.
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Ideally combined with a Páramo Cambia base layer or Reversible Shirt for temperate days when breathability and flexibility are more important than total waterproofing. Offers maintainable water-repellency when treated with Nikwax TX. Direct Wash-In. Very durable yet storable windproof.
Top customer reviews
Off the ski slopes this has become one of my most versatile items of outdoor clothing. During autumn and winter I use it as a windproof shell for running, during spring it's always carried whilst geocaching due to it's light weight.
The jacket is not completely waterproof however it is sufficiently water repellent to survive a shower, I retreat it about twice a year with Nikwax TX Direct. The roll up sleeves provide good ventilation and the cuffs have plenty of adjustment for a close fit when rolled down. The chest pocket is massive, easily big enough for a map and a GPS and the whole jacket folds into this with room to spare.
I have recently got a Taiga Fleece and this combo survived everything a Falklands Spring could throw at them, they were almost as warm as my Buffalo but without the venting options.
The reasons for the four star review are that the hood does not stow away, when running into wind it acts as a very effective brake parachute. I've since worked out that it is possible to roll it up and thread the adjuster cord through the hanging loop on the inside but this is not ideal and also the (very minor) fact that it doesn't come with a stuff sack or double sided zip on the pocket.
It is brilliant for this and it packs so small that I take it most places with me just in case.
The only thing that would improve it for me would be some means of fixing the hood out of the way - a velcro tab maybe?
Just bear in mind that it isn't a waterproof and you won't be disappointed.
One of the earlier reviewers commented on the hood stowage. Well, Paramo advises rolling the hood, then to combine the Velcro tab (located rear of hood) with the garment hanging loop. A reasonable design solution - but not perfect.
I wore this over a base layer and paramo sweater in fairly wintry conditions on a recent trip up Schiehallion (snow underfoot, air temp around -5 deg, cloud down over summit and winds gusting 50mph). I was extremely comfortable from the car back to the car with no clothing adjustments necessary.
A great piece of kit to have in your rucksack and which packs down to around the size of a waterbottle. Would highly recommend as a decent, low weight wind stopper.
Look for similar items by category