- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (21 Mar. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415228093
- ISBN-13: 978-0415228091
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 14.1 x 1.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,307,620 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Paradoxes from A to Z Paperback – 21 Mar 2002
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
so many puzzling things as Clark has here provided.
'Gould, Escher and Bach' is a better book for those interested in paradoxes.