- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Paradise of Submission (Ismaili Texts and Translations) Hardcover – 24 Dec 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
.".".should most certainly find a home on the shelves of any collection with even a modicum of holdings on Ismaili studies."" --Mela Notes
Nasir al-Din Tusi, the renowned Shi'i scholar of the 13th century, produced a range of writings in different fields of learning under Ismaili patronage and later under the Mongols. This is a new English translation of his Rawda-yi taslim - the single most important Ismaili text from the Alamut period. Here the Persian and English texts are published together for the first time to produce a work of enormous value to students of Islamic theology and philosophy. The book contains an introduction by Professor Hermann Landolt and philosophical commentary by Professor Christian Jambet, who has produced a French translation of this text.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|