- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated TV Box Set reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
The Paradise - Series 1-2 [DVD] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
All 16 episodes from the first and second series of the BBC Victorian costume drama. Set in a north of England town, the programme follows shopworker Denise Lovett (Joanna Vanderham) as she struggles to make her way to the top after managing to gain a lowly position as a salesgirl at 'The Paradise', the town's newly opened upmarket department store. Whilst being kept under the watchful eye of head of ladies fashion, Miss Audrey (Sarah Lancashire), Denise is quick to snatch an opportunity for advancement when her talents come to the attention of the store's devious widowed owner, Moray (Emun Elliott).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
This main female character (Denise - heroine) takes a job in this large department store, where the storyline really begins to develop. Her abilities attracts the owner (Moray - the hero), and we see how Denise progresses in her job responsibilities, as well as the development of her relationships with other employees at the store,. Two of the supporting characters Arthur & Sam provide humor to the story line. We also see the character Kathryn (the protagonist) who provides the grist between Moray, Denise & herself. Kathryn is pushing to marry Moray, even though what we see developing is the growing affection between Denise and Moray. There is a nice flow of emotional experiences to hold your interest. Loved this series even though I knew that there would not be a Season 3. I've ordered what was produced, and have delighted in what I experienced while watching this program.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't know how but l missed this series when it was on the television ,l was given the dvd for Christmas ,from the start l was into it and watched every episode as fast as l... Read morePublished 3 months ago by pam710