Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 9 September 2014
Was great until about 2 days after I had it, it stopped working and just went to a blank screen, so now I have to reinstall it every time I want to use it. It's unfortunate as it is really good when it works.
on 5 April 2014
This app has got everything films , music , anything you need trust me this app is worth downloading xoxox :-) thumbs up !! :-) :-) :-)
on 6 March 2014
Cool app.takes a bit of time to search but downloading is super fast.I couldnot find this on play store and its free
on 13 August 2014
i dont understand why you would rate it any different, it downloads my music in seconds straight onto my kindle and you cant fault the quality at all, yes some things cant be downloaded but there is usaully more then on of the same thing so i have no problems what so ever, absolute must <3
on 24 September 2014
It can download but not play any videos for me so I have to watch the videos on a browser then decide what I want to download and find them with this..
on 24 May 2014
Excellent app, does just what I wanted it to do. Works on my two tablets, nexus & lenovo & my Samsung ace phone.
on 19 August 2014
So far its doing what its meant to. These apps tend to work for a few weeks and then go wierd so will update if it does that but so far so good.
on 31 October 2014
Brilliant for when you find that one song you want to download - still has spme restrictions imposed, but that's to be expected.
on 18 August 2014
It was great for one day then stopped working completely.
on 2 October 2014
easy to use, downloads are straight forward