on 13 August 2010
I buy these photo corners because I prefer traditional photo albums. In this age of 100s digital photos stored on computers, it's very enjoyable to pick out the best and stick them into an album that can be sat down with on the setee and pored over.
on 13 September 2010
Very happy with these handy little tabs. Used them to make a scrap book for a gift and they were perfect. Can't go wrong, nothing bad to say at all! very fast delivery. They just peel off the backing and you stick then straight on. Great!
on 5 May 2013
I had always thought you could only buy black and cream photo corners, what a difference it makes to displaying photos in my albums
on 19 February 2014
Item is fine however is not paper chase. They arrived in 2 boxes which is fine but are by a different make so don't think picture is accurate is it!
on 5 June 2013
As always, all paperchase items are excellent quality, albeit a little bit pricey.
I have to say the corners are awkwardly cutat the start of the strip, so you can throw away 2 out of those 500, but that's just being pernickety...
on 23 June 2013
I bought these when I bought a '100 year diary'. I wanted a way to stick any pictures, without damaging the pages of the book, as they are quite thin. These work brilliantly! It comes on a roll, and just peel them off as you need them. Being transparent helps too, as I can overlap pictures, without hiding anything underneath! Well worth the money, and I'll buy more if I ever run out, as they look like they'll last for ages!!
on 20 April 2013
They stick okay to my scrapbook but the actual corners could be bigger as it is not always easy to insert the photo into the corners. I would, however, buy them again.
on 12 October 2011
Broght for a friend in India and he was very much pleased to have a nice photo corners, where I was not sure he may like it or not.
on 8 January 2013
Having ordered 500 `Paperchase` clear photo corners I expected to receive them however I received two boxes of `the photo album company ` 250 photo corners which are actually £1.60 each making a total of £3.20 when I paid five pounds! A rip off!
on 5 December 2013
I did not get the product that was advertised instead I received 2 packs of 250 photo corners which are not paperchase however I did receive them quickly