Ordered this but did not receive this product. I liked the two tone colours on the book and the flap. But what I received was 'smythe-sewn old leather'. The ISBN of the Smythe-Sewn style book that I received is the same as this product description. But if you look for the Smythe-sewn product page you will see it is two pounds cheaper. I spoke with customer services and they were as unhelpful as they usually are. So be careful because it seems that the website images and description are not the same as the product you will receive.
on 6 January 2013
We bought a similar notebook as a visitors book for our friend's apartment in Mallorca. After 5 years it has been filled up so we purchased this as volume 2. It doesn't match exactly but it certainly fits the bill. I'm sure future visitors will be able to record useful information in its lined pages for many years to come.
on 24 December 2013
Strong, robust, a good size, beautiful to hold but above all perfect to write in. That's Paper Blanks for you. This one is my wife's favourite.
on 29 August 2014
Paperblanks produce a stunning range of notebooks. This particular order was shipped quickly and received most warmly! It is a beautiful notebook and I will treasure it forever! However, I will say one thing, once you've tried Paperblanks, there is no chance of returning back to plain ordinary notebooks! They have superb page quality and have a sleek and elegant appearance - what more could you want?!
on 23 March 2013
Lovely journal with a distressed look to it which looks and feels great, would recommend. Inside pocket is a great feature too.
on 6 May 2014
Lovely paper, lovely binding, a delight to write on every time I write my journal.Special every time I use it.Great service.
on 12 February 2012
I received this as a Christmas present. This is a sturdy, good-looking book. It has an authentic feel and the pages are a delight to write on, whether in fountain pen or ballpoint. The magnetic cover that locks the book is a nice touch and should prevent any stray notes on random pieces of paper from falling out. With the size of it, it's not ideal for pocket-szied travelling but is a necessity for any trip with a bag.
The only issue is a picky one and a personal preference. The lines have normal spacing for lined paper, I just tend to prefer thinner-lined paper so you can get more on the page. Nonetheless, it would make an excellent addition to those you know who like to write with a flourish.
on 5 January 2013
Bought this for my husband as he loves reading and has a scrappy notebook that he writes down his reviews in. It is a lovely notebook, very well made, a great pocket in the back and nice red ribbon. I only gave it 4 stars however, because there were these very dark smudges on the spine, which I think is part of the pattern, but just looked a little strange to me. Definately would buy again though.
on 4 October 2012
Good quality, doesn't seem like it will fall apart - which was something other reviewers have said but I cant see this. Go for the 'ultra' size otherwise the book will be tiny!
on 5 March 2015
This was a top up as part of a 21st gift. My niece loved it paper is excellent quality, it's so good she doesn't want to write in it. Good service prompt delivery.

See one answered question