- Also check our best rated Children’s Book reviews
Paper Engineering for Pop-up Books and Cards Paperback – 1 Jan 1999
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
For each mechanism, Mark Hiner discusses the technical considerations, what could go wrong and the 'do's and don'ts'. This is extremely useful and is almost as good as having Mark sat at the side of you. Mark also suggests possible uses for each mechanism which is a great help to those of us that are somewhat creatively challenged! I can thoughly recommend this book, my only grouse and it is an entirely personal one, is the format, which is landscape and I find this difficult to accomodate on my bookshelves without it looking untidy.
If you make, or would like to make, pop-up greetings cards, or even a pop-up book, this is an excellent practical guide.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Graphic Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Graphic Arts
- Books > Children's Books > Hobbies & Interests > Arts & Crafts
- Books > Children's Books > Novelty & Activity Books
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games