on 23 December 2015
I generally never doubt items sold directly by Amazon, and I was right not to doubt this. Took it with me to Pandora store to but a few charms and they confirmed it was genuine. The quality is superb, the bracelet itself is very sturdy and weighty for its size. Such a shame it does not come in a Pandora box, but Pandora gave me one for free when I went to their shop as I was buying a few charms so this is a 5 star review for Pandora themselves also!
on 27 April 2017
Very dissapointed
on 29 October 2015
Just what I wanted! I bought this as I wanted a nice bracelet with no charms on... I get complimented on it all the time & I just love it. Had it a few weeks now & it still looks brand new! Beautiful & being a bigger girl, it fits my wrist just perfectly! It's a genuine bracelet, which is what I was worried about as a fair few of the pandora bracelets on here have been reviewed as fake! I got lucky with this one & I adore it!
on 31 October 2013
well firstly amazon totally messed my order up and let me down big time which was a very rare thing for me to have with amazon especially as a prime member, hut these things happen, however it it not the products fault and amazon was amazing at resolving the situation.

despite amazon messing my order up i have to say pandora needs no review as if you are looking you already know that they are made at the very highest quality and standards.
i would have no problem recomending a pandora bracelt and charms they have fantatic quality products,
on 20 May 2015
I purchased this as a gift for my niece. She has not received it yet, so I do hope she likes it as I do
on 20 January 2017
Beautful bracelet, wife loves it, just make sure you ask for the right size ! ( The first one I got was far to big, so I sent it back and the seller changed it no probs, really happy, thank's)
on 15 December 2015
Delivered promptly good quality
on 8 November 2015
EXCELLENT THE PERSON I BOUGHT IT FOR THINKD IT ID GREAT SO THANKS FOR THR GOOD PRODUCT AND QUICK DELIVERY
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2015
Very pleased. Good price. Lovely bracelet. Just need some charms now!!
on 3 January 2017