on 18 April 2014
2014 Global Protection is much improved
I use it for three devises which is good value
It is easy to set up even for the older generation
I would say give it a try the next time your old protection runs out
on 31 March 2014
Takes a long time to do a full scan .otherwise a good product very easy to instal ,this is the fourth year I have used panda.
on 6 September 2014
Does what it says on the box, have always liked Panda anti-virus, and as my anti-virus put its price up by 2/3rds, thought i would try Panda again, and i am glad i have, found 2 new virises in its 1st scan and a logger, well done.
on 19 November 2014
About the product fantastic- since I've chosen to use this antivirus vendor, I would say their antivirus protection is second to none. I bought this product to renew my year subscription with them. I hadn't noticed it was version 2014, but once installed this updated to 2015 itself as anticipated. Also my own mistake, but didn't realise my laptop doesn't have a cd drive! well i learnt something new there..but was able to activate the software using the activation code regardless, so I'm happy with that.
on 28 May 2014
If I have to buy or recommend an Anti-virus this is the one I all ways use or recommend. Panda have always been helpful.
on 15 August 2014
I've used this for years and buying direct from Panda is far too expensive. I have to admit that with this latest version I am having problems with one laptop and had to revert to MS Defender, however, I've tried a few more products and I still get the same error message, so nothing really wrong with Panda.
on 29 December 2013
I have used this product for years but every time I renew it onto my computer the switch over isn't easy, it say's to install over old software but this doesn't happen, but saying that I will still be buying it again next year.
on 12 September 2014
GOOD PRODUCT, INSTALLS EASY AND RUNS IN THE BACKROUND WITH NO PROBLEMS
on 8 October 2015
This worked brilliantly until I updated my Windows, it reminds me to update the cover and I have tried multiple times but the update of Panda will never complete! I looked at their help section of their website and I am not alone in having this problem. I've given up on it.
on 5 October 2014
had panda before ordered 2014 version and it upgraded itself to 2015 version when installed had a little trouble putting on but that was down to me.as had to uninstall previous security, but my children already had panda and it was so easy to renew .