on 25 May 2012
Beware other batteries that fail to state that they are 'updated'. I bought one that didn't make that claim and I couldn't tell how much time was left on the battery - not much good. I searched and found this one,at a very similar price, checked the claim and by golly it works just like the original.
on 2 July 2017
I have the SDR - S70 camcorder and I noticed last winter that the battery was draining faster than usual. Knowing full well that my camcorder was now classed as 'old' I wasn't sure where to find a new battery. I was concerned when buying this as I use my camcorder a lot (or did until the battery died) SO after much research and review reading, I ordered this battery.

It arrived and I nervously plugged it in. I was not disapointed as the camcorder accepted it with no issues at all.

At least not with the battery. I need to replace the SD card now as the other one keeps unformatting at them most inconvenient time.
(thats technology for you)
on 20 February 2013
Quick delivery through this seller, packaging satisfactory.

I bought a panasonic V100 camcorder, and the instruction booklet tells you that the camera is designed to reject unsuitable batteries that Panasonic do not approve of. So I put this battery in the camera with fingers crossed, but it was accepted immediately. Took the same time to charge as the panasonic battery i.e. 2.5 hours, I have used the camcorder for about 2 hours now and it still shows the battery at half full. The description says that the battery will last approx 4 hours on full charge, so I am presuming this is true, although I have not used it that long.
on 9 January 2013
Delivered very promptly and in perfect condition. Have only used it once so far, it has good capacity and is still working after several hours of use. Can thoroughly recommend
on 30 August 2013
battery came and did not fit my camcorder , was going to send it back but after watching a YouTube video , I found this battery has an extra tag on it , this battery has 4 tags and my original battery has 3, so I cut of the little plastic tag of the bottom of the battery and it now fits perfectly and lasts far longer than my original battery.
I might buy another.
YouTube video tip 5 stars.
on 7 January 2018
Bought as a space battery for the video camera. I have only used it a few times, but it works great
on 21 December 2017
Purchased from Dot.Foto Does the job
on 23 December 2014
Great battery works really well lasts for hours when charged. For some reason I order two sent it back but th ePO would not accept it in the post so had to post when I was in Germany! (It came from Germany)
on 2 January 2013
This has been bought as a spare battery for my video camera and works just fine, it does the job adequately.
on 27 March 2015
So far no problems. The replacement charger I bought charges this battery nice. The camera, however, does not display the remaining capacity well enough as is the case with most batteries nowadays. I assume it is missing the Pansonic chip that is present in the original battery. Still, this battery is pretty good for the price.