on 4 April 2017
This is a great set of headphones - but mainly if you like a great levels of clarity, and a very lively sound signature, with great vocal clarity, and you hear instruments you didn't hear before - but mostly if you listen to classical, country or pop. Okay, but not great for Rock or EDM. I've been through 4 pairs in 5 years (as I keep losing headphones) and always end up re-buying them after trying others including The Bose entry-level over ear headphones (too base heavy, pop music doesn't really shine), and Sennheiser Momentum (Great for dance music, not so great for classical), as well as near price items (e.g. AKG K92 - close, but just not as lively).
on 16 June 2017
After trying out two slightly cheaper headphones before returning them both to Amazon I decided to splash out a bit more to get something that was higher quality. Definitely worth the extra money! Really good sound quality and the headphones fit comfortably around my ears without squashing them at all.

The headphones I had bought and then returned were both 'wireless' but I found that the bluetooth connection would disconnect randomly, plus you had to worry about keeping the headphones charged. These Panasonics are much better; you never have to worry about charging them or about the bluetooth connection cutting out- because they are powered by the good old fashioned aux cable.
on 24 September 2014
The photos do not do these headphones justice. They have a very high quality appearance, particularly the leather headband. They sit nicely, do not look too oversized, and are comfortable even after hours of use. The sound quality is comparable to much more expensive headphones I have used, which I was pleasantly surprised with.
The only slight issue I have had is that the earpieces can start to slip down the metal frame after a while, meaning they need readjusting. Hardly the biggest issue ever, and really doesn't cause problems.
on 4 August 2017
The sound on these is great for me and they have lasted without me being in the slightest bit careful with them. I'm not listening to banging base though so maybe different if you are but I really like them and they don't leak sound either.
on 9 May 2017
I bought these headphones 3 years ago. I've used them nearly every day since and they're still as good as they were the first day I bought them.

They're light, comfortable (I can wear them for hours on end with zero problems), and yet still manage to be very well built and produce a good quality of sound, all for a tenth of the price of some headphones.

To this day, I have not had a single complaint against these.
on 9 October 2017
Great looking headphones! The sound won't rival more expensive headphones but it is definitely not awful. For the price you can't go wrong.
on 25 June 2016
Amazing sound quality for the price. I have used these for a year now and they worked amazing. Big earcups mean these are very comfy and it has a cool retro look to them. Would defiantly recommend as a first headphone.
VINE VOICEon 22 April 2017
These are comfortable headphones which give a good rendering of TV sound.
on 9 August 2017
They are ok, but look and feel a little cheap
on 5 March 2017
Had these for 4 weeks before they snapped - and not through heavy use. I have since bought AKG K451's and they are going strong three years later