Colour Name: White|Change

on 5 October 2011
These earphones are sold at a price that belies their performance. They sit very lightly on one's ears but deliver very good quality clear sound. I need to wear a hearing-aid in each ear but these earphones are comfortable for me to wear and do not interfere with the performance of my hearing-aids. I have listened to both music and speech on them and am delightd with their performance. They are excellent value for money and I recommend them unreservedly.
55 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 September 2013
Bought them to use combined with Samsung HS3000 (bluetooth stereo headset). I was going on a motorcycle trip to Cornwall and wanted to listen to music+hear the instructions from my sat nav app. The earphones on their own are average(in my opinion), however, inside a motorcycle helmet you can hear everything clearly even at motorway speeds and my helmet isn't t very quiet! Using normal earphones in a mc helmet is a bit painful after a while, but the Panasonic were very comfortable even after a few hours on the bike. If I lose/break them I'm 100% sure I'll buy the same again without any hesistation.
44 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2012
I bought these headphones a couple of weeks ago and I am really happy with them.

They are light and comfortable to wear, I can't wear in ear headphones and don't like my hair being messed up by regular over ear headphones so these are perfect. I also think that because they fit over your ear you get a better listening experience too.

The sound range is excellent, I'm happy with the earphones internal amplifier - it far exceed the pair I had previously so is good for devices which are a little on the quiet side. To give you an example I would previously listen at 12 (with the old headphones) and now listen at 3 for the same volume effect!

I can't say anything about the treble and bass ranges as I haven't listened to a lot of music on them where you would really notice it.

I was so happy that I bought a pair for my mum and she loves them too!

I have used them every day since I bought them (about 2-3 weeks) - the cable is plenty long enough and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about them, at all, especially great for under £7!

One very happy customer!
on 18 November 2013
Very good product. As I have small ears, normal earphones that sit in the ear falls out. So this product is perfect for me as I can go to the gym and listen to my music without the earphones falling off.
I have bought these as replacements for an earlier version I've had for the last three years. Very good price. These are very comfortable and ensure my glasses do not dig into my head as they do with normal headphones. Ideal for traveling. Not the best sound quality but adequate and unless you pay hundreds of pounds you're not going to get that.
on 25 July 2014
I wanted to use my smart phone with earphones to listen to the FM radio etc. and needed an alternative to the in-ear variety as I don't like them. Or rather, my ears don't. These are very comfortable, light and pack away into a small, round, zipped case (not supplied) also from Amazon. (I would recommend getting a case as the wires are very delicate-looking.) These earphones were very good value: I also bought some much more expensive Phillips ones of a similar design and, though the sound quality is possibly better, they are no more comfortable and are not as slim. So I will probably use these more.
on 27 July 2015
Been using these for over a year now, and they're pretty good, especially for someone who cannot get the in-ear headphones to stay in place. I always had a problem with those, and nowadays anything outside of the ear it a bit difficult to find. Luckily, I found these and I'm happy with the quality. Sound if good, and in the one year of occasional use, I've had no problems. Used them while running and on light rain, they survived just fine.
Even though the sound quality is good, there is room for improvement - which is why I'm not giving these a full 5-star rating. This said, for the price these are sold, it's more than a good deal and I definitely recommend the product / would buy again.
on 29 September 2011
Perfect for people who don't like in-ear headphones. They are very light and slim and easy to wear. Sound is surprisingly good.
on 11 February 2013
Wanted a pair of headphones for my wife. We were going on a long plane journey and the in ear bud earphones irritate her ears. The clip on earphones were the ideal solution. Could have paid a lot more and got a much higher quality spec. However, the earphones did the job for what they were intended, at a competitive price. I therefore recommend the earphones
on 30 December 2015
This is the only pair of headphones that I have ever bought that I have stuck with. I go running with these nearly every day and they are great. I hardly notice I am wearing them. The only thing I notice is that when it is winter and I stick a hat on to go running the music is much louder (due to the pressure of the hat pressing against the headphones) which is great, but I assume that means that I am just used to the quieter music the rest of the time. But this does not detract from the fact that these are a great pair of headphones and I love them!!