on 22 March 2017
Good headset for sports. Headphones provide an average to good sound quality but that is to be expected from most headphones. The fit very comfortably in your ear and sit there tightly whilst you run. Cable can be an issue as it is not tangle free but this can be manageable.
on 13 July 2014
Excellent
on 22 July 2009
A very comfortable earphone, with good quality sound. Fits snugly over the ear; the ear 'hook' holds the speaker securely, yet its flexibility is OK even if wearing specs. Panasonic RP-HS33E-D Water Resistant Sports Earphones - Orange
on 10 February 2010
I really like these earphones - and they fit my (admittedly big) ears perfectly. I run about 30 miles a week - and found that other 'sports' headphones tend to fall out my ears when I run. This isn't a problem at all with these. The sound quality is good - as is volume. Given the price of these earphones, I think they are great value for money. In fact, I bought a second pair because I liked them so much.
on 19 July 2014
Thanks.
on 16 July 2009
I purchased these earphones for running, as they were "Sports" earphones i thought they would do a good job. They kept falling out, i dont have unusually small ears but i found these so uncofortable as i had to keep stopping and try and put them back in only for them to fall out again and again.
on 8 January 2010
decent enough product, they do exactly what they are intended for, they're reasonably priced with good sound quality. They can be a bit fiddly to fit comfortably but its not a big problem. a good purchase.
on 13 April 2012
These are really good earphones and are loud and easily stay in your ears, especially when running. Would recommend to others that are looking for good quality product, easy and comfortable to wear.
on 4 May 2014
They are OK around the ear but not perfect fit! when I was running they did come off sometimes which is really annoying considering the idea of them is for them to not to come off.
The wire is very thin and the product feels cheap. Mine stopped working after about 2 months of use which is quite disappointing.
on 26 July 2016
I've gone through eight or nine sets of these over the past few years, wearing them on a building site so they often get slightly dusty or damp (they're advertised as water resistant so they should be able to cope with that, right?). I find them comfortable in my ears and they don't fall out, and they sound pretty good when brand new. Unfortunately the sound quality always starts to deteriorate after a few weeks (they get gradually muffled and I have to turn the volume up to be able to hear them). Eventually it gets to the stage that my music player is on maximum volume and I still can't hear it properly, or one or both ears conks out entirely. Putting in a fresh set is always a revelation as to how bad the old set had become! I don't think I've ever had a set last longer than about three months of regular use.