on 30 March 2014
these headphones are a model up from the ones i previously use - i cannot fault them as i use them roughly 5 times a week for sweaty 2hr gym sessions, and they still remain with great sound, no tinny noise, and fit very comfortably regardless of what sport i'm doing.
i can thoroughly recommend them!
on 1 June 2011
I bought these headphones as a replacement for some more expensive in-ear headphones (JayBird Tiger Eyes) that I've been using to listen to music while running. I'm really surprised that these cheaper Panasonic headphones are actually more comfortable - they feel much lighter and the fit is more secure. The sound is pretty good too...I'm not a hifi expert but the Panasonic headphones sound the same as the JayBirds to my undiscerning ear.

Overall - very happy, good value for money.
on 17 October 2011
I got these because I have small ears and my iPhone earbuds were continually falling out while jogging no matter what I tried. These fit comfortably into my ears and don't fall out even when jumping up and down. Just a note, the black bits don't adjust. The sound quality is pretty good as well - I don't notice any of the tinniness described by some reviewers and I would consider myself to be sensitive to things like that. Nice colour selection as well!
on 26 June 2011
I was unsure about these when browsing for headphones for use in the gym, but I thought "well I have other items from PANASONIC & I have been pleased with them, so what the hey". And I'm very glad I did, they are excellent they hook very nicely over your ears, & there they stay. Whether running, X-training, doing crunches, pull-ups, free weights.....well you get the idea. They are comfortable & if it weren't for the banging tunes in my head I could forget I had them in at all, which leads me nicely on to sound quality, which is very good, Nice tone & good bass & for me which is ideal it cuts out all background noise from stuff going on around you so you don't hear other blokes huffin , puffin, grunting & groaning, unfortunately it doesn't stop you being able to see them preening themselves in the mirrors. So a word to the wise DO NOT ! use these for outside running or cycling.
Anyway if you want a good solid pair of head phone for use in the gym then buy these they're ace, oh yeh & they're Orange....Sweet !
on 1 August 2014
I absolutely love these headphones. I work out in them 3-4 days a week, including running and weight lifting and never have had a problem. They stay in my ears which most other ones don't, and the sound is great. Might buy another pair just in case mine ever die!
on 14 June 2011
I've just received these headphones today. I've had a few hours to listen to music etc. So far they aren't as bad as I thought they would be.
For the price you can't go wrong, especially with what they produced. They've been designed for using while on the move, so they're made that way.
The sound quality isn't the best, however, for the price, and what they are designed to be used for you can't fault them.
on 9 January 2013
you can spend a lot of money on earphones but these for the price give a better than average sound quality. the only down point is the rubber parts on the 'in ear' part do fall off regularly. The come with 4 replacements but i am on my last 2 after about a year.
on 2 May 2011
I like these headphones because they stay in the ear, and have lasted longer than most other headphones I have run with. Sweat can get into the ear piece and short out the speaker, meaning a broken headphone. This has not happened with these panasonic headphones, not yet at least.
on 27 August 2011
fits really well in ears & the music quality is very good. What more can you say about this very happy with these ear phones.
on 14 February 2013
Extremely happy with these headphones. Light, comfy and stay in your ear. I use them as I have just started gym. They certainly keep me going throughout the sessions. The only minor is the fact every now and again I do have to push them in, maybe I need to change the ear buds. But overall a great buy XD