Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £1.19 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Panasonic RP-HJE125E-K Ergo Fit In-Ear Headphone - Black
|Price:||£8.95 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£1.04 (10%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Ergo fit with 3 size ear pads for high comfortable fit that won't slip out
- Powerful sound with OctaRib diaphragm
- Wider frequency response 10-24 kHz for full listening enjoyment
- Long 3.6 feet cord threads comfortably through clothing and bags
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item Panasonic RP-HJE125E-K Ergo Fit In-Ear Headphone - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SEDIVA UK||amy's Schätze||Onogo||Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)|
|Headphones Form Factor||earbuds||earbuds||earbuds||In-ear headphones|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Colour Name: Black | Style Name: RP-HJE125E-K
Enjoy full listening comfort with soft, snug ear buds that conform instantly to your ears. The Panasonic RP-HJE125E in-ear headphones deliver a powerful sound offering an audio production. Express your individuality while enjoying your favourite music with 9 colour variations included, you will always find one that matches the day’s outfit, your audio player and your mood. Large 9 mm neodymium drivers produce a wider frequency response (10-24 kHz) providing a full sound listening experience from base to treble.
Earphones, 3 pairs of earpads
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- A little boomy; if you like bass then these will suit you. Otherwise tweaking via the equaliser settings will be required.
- The rubber tips undermine the quality of these earphones. Replace them with foams and you will notice a huge difference in quality and the blocking of external sounds, plus they stay in much better. Popular foam tips are Comply Tx-400 but they are insanely expensive for what they are. Instead, cut a cylindrical foam ear plug in half and pierce through the center. Cheap, easily replaced, and effective. This method is so comfy I actually forget they are in after a while. I do this for all my earphones.
As you typically can't return used headphones for hygiene reasons, I didn't want to spend a lot, with the risk they wouldn't fit. Then I saw this review on The Wirecutter [...], looked them up on Amazon, and at just over £7 thought I'd give them a punt (The model number is different in the UK for some reason and they don't come with an in-line remote for some reason. You can get the ones from the review, but they're slightly more).
And The Wirecutter review wasn't wrong - they sound great (for the price)! The fit is great (for me at least, but they come with 3 different size adapters), the sound is perfectly decent for normal day-to-day listening, they block out outside sounds well (as you would expect), the bass is tight and controlled, and they don't seem too bright either. The build quality is good for the price, but you can tell that the overall material quality is on the lower side and they probably won't last forever. That said, if I'd spent ~£100 on posher headphones and lost/broke them, I'd be gutted - at least with these they're inexpensive to replace if needed.
Overall, they seem unbelievably good value for money. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
* Sound. Handles both light and heavy passages well. Clear female vocals, solo violin, keyboards, percussion, studio ambience clearly discernible. Bass heavy passages do not distort, overwhelm or constrain higher frequencies. Some complain of tinny sound; this *will* be the case if not fitted correctly and fully into the ear canal, e.g. if in the wrong ears (tricky to do but it's possible and they will sound rubbish then).
* Ample volume.
* Blocks external sound well even with no source audio.
* Variety of colours. (Daughter (6) saw them and asked for dark blue as a birthday present.)
* Disturbance from moving the cable does transmit to the buds. If moving around this might be an issue for some.
Source: iPhone running iPeng streaming mp3 over home to office vlan from Slim/Logitech server on a DS414 NAS.
A couple of years back I decided to try the older version of these and was blown away. Not only are they much cheaper but they are as good and in some cases much better in terms of sound quality than Sony and Sennheiser's offerings in this style of earphone. 2 years on and the cable has finally started to go in the old ones so I thought I'd give this updated version a try and was not disappointed in the slightest. They sound sightly more balanced than the old pair but still lean slightly towards having punchy bass (without muddying the rest of the sound) which is great for my personal preference but some might not like it as much. You can somewhat 'feel' the kick drum and sub-drops which is something I only normally notice in higher end headphones not earbuds.
To sum up these are phenomenal for the price and ideal for use out and about. They won't beat proper headphones but in terms of earbuds I reckon you'd need to be paying nearly 10x the cost of these to get anything noticeably better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Broke too easily, the outer part of the cable where the jack goes into your music playing device eventually bends and the sound then only comes out of one earphone or neither. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Beveraldo
Best earphones ever - have lasted so much longer than any others I have had including much more expensive ones. ExcellentPublished 18 hours ago by precious stone
These are so comfy in my ears and don't fall out at all, unlike most headphones. Great sound quality, cable length is perfect, and I like the range of colours.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I'm really impressed with these headphones!
I bought them as a cheap pair to use around the swimming pool on my holiday and the sound quality was really excellent. Read more