on 3 September 2013
I like the good clear sound and the speaker, I have poor hearing and this is a major plus. People receiving my calls have commented how good the reception is.
Dislike the small size of text when displaying missed call information. The text size in the phonebook is first class.
on 3 April 2015
Still working after one year, battery life is genuinely long lasting even if it had not been recharged during night, which is an improvement in comparison of a very expensive Phillips bt phone that I previously own and keep running out of battery each time I had a conversation. I recommend this product.
on 8 January 2014
It's a lovely phone, easy to set up, nice tone and volume to the ringer but the voices on the line are just so quiet you can sometimes barely hear what they are saying!
on 12 March 2017
ok
on 30 October 2015
They are very good. Sound quality is good. Radio range is good too.
on 6 March 2015
My partner is happy with this system, therefore, so am I. Curious ring tone, easily identified.
on 12 January 2016
Excellent phone
on 18 August 2013
Overall it's a good cordless phone. Standby & talk time is good. The only problem is that the distance from the main base is not so good.At a distance of about 45feet you can't hear clearly. Everything else is ok.
on 6 July 2013
I had the very early Panasonic and finally the buttons stopped working after 10 yrs+ . This replacement does what it says on the tin and has a good speaker, which I need for conference calls. Also great battery life. I'm satisfied.
11 Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 November 2013
Bought this phone for work very good sound very clear and easy to use would recommend this phone fro work and home