on 27 May 2017
This replacement remote for out Panasonic Plasma TV works perfectly. Very satisfied with quality and price
on 13 June 2017
Bought for a friend...works well.
on 8 March 2014
Quick service.. well packed .. just the same as the original unit highly recommended, when you need a replacement remote then look no further..
on 28 April 2014
I am another customer who has received a different remote control from the one ordered. I ordered a 239 and have received a 487. The item itself is perfectly satisfactory and has an improved button layout from the original I had, but I would like to have been informed before ordering. It also arrived very quickly and I would recommend the item.
on 17 October 2013
I sit in my chair and my lovely wife sits in hers with the Remote Panasonic sent us with the TV.

I used to use a Remote from an old set but it did not have all of the facilities so I looked on the Internet for a replacement - I was offered a dozen at £8.00 but these were NOT the same as hers.

I ordered the same Remote (for more money - but once you have paid it is free!) and it appeared 2 days later - put 2 batteries in it. It is exactly the same - so if she picks up mine in error she knows what most of the buttons do.

Good service and a great Remote - what more could you want without going to town - and I do not think anyone would have what I wanted, either.
on 22 August 2012
Bought this as a replacement for my remote control that was faulty after 4 years use. Exactly the same as the old one. Hope it lasts longer than the original but I think I will have a new TV by then.
on 1 December 2012
Just what I wanted. No more arguments as to who has the remote control. It is a new, quality, panasonic product.
on 3 August 2013
The new replacement was purchased to replace the original remote, broken from dropping on the floor. The new replacement was delivered promptly, is identical to the original and operates fully with no problems at all. Couldn't be any more satisfied with the purchase.
on 29 January 2014
It seems these people like to show the nice picture of the 239 remote but send the inferior 354 remote. buy it if you want the dvd function buttons to not be hidden by the flap on the bottom of the remote, disappointing but arrived very quickly though
on 3 January 2013
This remote replaced our old one so seamlessly I'd already forgotten it is new-ish. It does exactly what it says on the box. The price was reasonable and the service, as ever with Amazon, great.