- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.99 delivery
+ FREE delivery
Panasonic DMW-BCG10E Lithium-ion Battery Pack
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Panasonic Lumix DMW-BCG10E DMW-BCG10 battery which is for the Following Lumix cameras; DMC-3D1, DMC-TZ6, DMC-TZ7, DMC-TZ8, DMC-TZ10, DMC-TZ18, DMC-TZ19, DMC-TZ20, DMC-TZ25, DMC-TZ30, DMC-TZ35, DMC-ZR1, DMC-ZR3, DMC-ZS1, DMC-ZS3, DMC-ZS5, DMC-ZS6, DMC-ZS7, DMC-ZS8, DMC-ZS9, DMC-ZS10, DMC-ZS15, DMC-ZS19, DMC-ZS20, DMC-ZS25, DMC-ZX1, DMC-ZX3 cameras PLEASE CHECK EITHER YOUR CAMERA MODEL OR YOUR OLD BATTERY TO MAKE SURE THE MATCH EXACTLY.
- Genuine Original Panasonic LUMIX ID Secure battery made to highest safety standards.
- Security logic between camera and battery to maximise safety.
- This battery is subject to stringent quality control measures.
- Please note that the printing on the image may be sightly different to the actual item as manufacturers add new safety marks , such as 'PSE' &' IC' Logos.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Our Panasonic DMW-BCG10E battery will help you capture those special moments. Whether filming your baby's first steps or the winning shot in a sports game, our replacement battery for Panasonic DMW-BCG10E will provide you with reliable power for years to come.
Original PANASONIC LUMIX DMW-BCG10E Battery , (will replace DMW-BCG10,DMW- BCG10GK, DMW-BCG10PP ) Battery, in Good Condition, Used ,working, Return within 30 days for refund if not fully Happy , Fit: Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ6 ,DMC-TZ66 T27 SZ19 SZ20 TZ31 TZ30 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ8 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ9 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ10 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ18 DMC-TZ19 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ20 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ22 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ25 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ65 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR1 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR3 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS1 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS5 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS6 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS8 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS10 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 ;Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZX1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZX3
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So this review compares and contrasts it to the Panasonic battery that came with my new TZ30. That took several hours to charge in the camera (the only means of charging with the TZ30) whereas this one took a far shorter time. It appears, to all intents and purposes, visually, almost identical and to the same spec as the original. The camera also accepted it straight away with no issues at all. I have read a lot of horror stories regarding cheap Chinese copies so, like many others, "played safe" by buying what purports to be a genuine Panasonic battery. As a spare, I will probably not use it much at all so may not be best placed to add much more so all I will say is it appears good and does what it says.
My only other comment is that after running off 100 photos in the fully-charged TZ30 on the original battery, plus a couple of short videos, the charge still indicated the full 3 bars so it may be that the tales of short battery life and 280 shots per charge on the TZ30 may be exaggerated and I may have bought a spare too soon when possibly I could have got away with not buying one at all.
Buying a new battery wasn't as simple as it ought to be. The Panasonic RRP is a total rip off and I'm too tight to pay full price, but buying a bargain priced battery off the internet carries a risk. There are a lot of fake batteries coming out of China and many don't work with Panasonic's software.
Is this one an original? I don't know, but I've been using it for the last four months; it works like an original and I only paid £15.99 for it so I'm happy.
Great prices compared to other websites
Most recent customer reviews