- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Lumix DMC-FZ1000, l'excellence photographique. Des photos et des vidéos d'excellente qualité grâce au nouveau grand capteur MOS de 1 pouce et au nouvel objectif LEICA DC lumineux avec zoom optique 16x. Des vidéos à couper le souffle avec une résolution 4K exceptionnelle regorgeant de détails. Libérez votre instinct créatif La crème des appareils photos Bridge hybrides Si vous êtes à la recherche d'un remplaçant performant à votre kit reflex, intéressez-vous de près au LUMIX FZ1000. Doté d'un grand capteur 1 pouce et d'un nouvel objectif LEICA DC lumineux avec zoom optique 16x, il vous permettra de réaliser des plans rapprochés avec une qualité d'image supérieure. Choisissez l'enregistrement photo ou vidéo avec une résolution 4K pour immortaliser le monde qui vous entoure dans toute sa beauté naturelle avec une multitude de détails. Composez des images à couper le souffle Une qualité optique reconnue Le nouvel objectif LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT a été spécialement conçu pour le FZ1000. D'une luminosité de F2,8-4,0 cette monture réduit considérablement les risques de flous même au téléobjectif, il propose un angle de vue allant du grand angle 25 mm au zoom optique 16x jusqu'à 400mm. L'avancée technologique optique de Panasonic permet même une mise au point très précise et nette aevc de superbes effets de bokeh. Cet objectif tout-en-un exceptionnel étend votre champ de possibilités photographiques. Des mouvements vifs et réalistes Vidéo 4K haute qualité et Full HD Avec le FZ1000,
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So does this camera live up to the hype?
The FZ1000 is such a pleasure to handle, capable of taking stunning photos and videos. It is not perfect and certain trade off's have been made to contain the price, however I honestly feel that this is presently the best bridge camera money can buy. It sports a 1 inch sensor, arguably the same one found on the Sony RX10.
Unlike what some online reviews claim, this camera is not made of metal but ABS plastic. I was initially disappointed to find that it does feel a bit plasticky, due to the fact that I was expecting a metal body, however it makes up for this in other departments.
When I reviewed the brilliant FZ200 a couple of years ago I was simply blown away by it's brilliant EVF. The FZ1000 sports nearly twice that amount ... a staggering 2,359,000 pixels!! Once again I find myself impressed by the clarity of this incredible viewfinder. It also offers 100% coverage and absolutely no lag whatsoever. Basically it is identical to the one found on the GH4 (body only), to which this camera bears a striking resemblance. Rubber padding around the EVF itself makes for very comfortable shooting experience. Whenever possible I use the EVF to compose my photos and hence give it a lot of weight when evaluating cameras.
A 3 inch fully articulating 920K LCD display comes to the rescue for those awkward shooting angles and selfies. It is very bright and usable in direct sunlight.
The large body, weighing 831g, means that the button are optimally spaced and the ergonomic thumb wheel comes in so handy to control various functions. It really does feel as though you are handling a DSLR rather than a bridge camera. The large 62mm lens sports white notches to indicate the zoom extension.
I have used this camera on a day outing and was continuously looking around for things to photograph as it is such an enjoyable experience to handle such a gem of a camera. Focus is truly lightning fast, not to mention the accurate tracking of moving objects. The camera tracked birds spot on using single shot. I did not have much success with tracking tiny birds in 12fps burst mode. (Larger objects and birds were dead accurate though).
The camera can focus from 3cm on wide to 1m when fully zoomed, great for macro work. And even though the lens is not a fixed aperture, it only drops to f4.0 at the tele end thanks to the large 62mm bright lens. The 5 axis OIS works remarkably well in still and video mode and I was able to capture some great smooth footage without the need for a tripod. However once you go beyond 16X zoom you would understandably need to use one.
The photo quality this camera is able to capture is simply amazing with great colour saturation and sharpness. Dynamic range is as good as it gets, retaining incredible shadow and highlight detail thanks to the iDynamic modes. A point worthy of mention is the level of sharpness the lens maintains when zooming. The detail captured at the 16X zoom end is incredible.
You will be hard pressed to tell the difference between photos taken with this camera and a DSLR when shooting at low ISO settings.
I am not used to doing video with a still camera style body. Yet I was pleasantly surprised to find how easy it is to get used to shooting video with the FZ1000. It also proved to be such an enjoyable experience and the results are simply jaw dropping!! Once again this is the same codec (MP4) and bitrate found on the GH4.
Shooting in 4K means approx. 4 times the resolution of 1080 HD. You can grab 8MP stills from your footage! Yes, every frame is 8MP... incredible. However this means that you would need to invest in large capacity, fast SD cards.
Another feature which I simply love is the high speed video. You can shoot 1080p at 120fps and 720p at 240 fps!!
* Premium LEICA DC Lens
* 20.1MP 1 inch (112mm x 88mm) High Sensitivity MOS Sensor and New Venus Engine
* Bright F2.8-4.0 / 25-400mm (35mm equivalent) 16X optical zoom
* Outstanding Image quality. Pin sharp, crisp and vibrant. Hard to differentiate from a DSLR up to ISO 400
* Impressive low light performance in still mode (not in video)
* Outstanding 4K video quality at 100mb/s
* High speed HD video: 120fps at 1080p and 240fps at 720p - Great for slow motion playback
* Excellent 5 axis optical image stabilisation
* 100% EVF coverage sporting 2.36 million pixels
* Focus peaking / Zebra found on much more expensive gear
* Timelapse Recording and multi exposure on same frame
* In Camera RAW Image processing
* 49 point contrast detect system resulting in "Light speed" focus
* A ton of customisation options !
* NFC / Wi-Fi enabling data transfer and control of the camera wirelessly via the Panasonic App
- Crop factor when shooting in 4K. The widest field of view drops from 25mm to around 35mm
- Noisy O.I.S. evident when shooting video in quiet environments
What I would have liked to see on the FZ1000:
○ Headphone jack to monitor sound levels as on the Sony RX10
○ ND filters and build quality as on the Sony RX10
○ Smoother operation of the zoom when controlled via the barrel zoom ring. The lens tends to move in steps and is electronically coupled rather than mechanically; not a problem when using the zoom rocker next to the shutter release.
○ SD card slot on the side (Tripod work). 4K video chews through memory!!
Considerations and Conclusion:
1. This is the first generation of bridge cameras offering 4K video. Other manufacturers will definitely hop onto the 4K wagon, resulting in stiffer competition and hopefully a drop in price.
2. The price of the Sony RX10 has dropped quite a lot since the release of the FZ1000 and some might understandably go Sony's route. However there is no denying that the FZ1000 is truly the "Ultimate Hybrid Camera".