on 10 October 2017
This battery started to fail after 6 months, now, after eleven months, it won't hold a charge, the original battery is in better condition. I have contacted Visibee and Amazon, but there was no response. It is possible that the quality of these batteries varies so a bit of a lottery, but I would not recommend this product.
on 9 January 2018
Good spare battery
on 23 September 2017
excellent
on 30 September 2017
Excellent product at a good price. I di not realise my old battery was so tired.
on 7 July 2014
battery arrived ok, well packed & works perfectly
on 6 August 2017
Worked exactly as expected
on 15 August 2011
Two batteries were puchased in order to replace the original Panasonic battery that came with my Lumix camera when I purchased it. The original battery is no longer holding a long charge.
The price for these replacement batteries was considerably less than the cost of the original Panasonic battery.
I used the batteries whilst on holiday recently and both held their charge considerably so I was not inconvienienced with a battery running out whilst taking those all important photos. (I took about 2000 poictures!)
I would recommend this purchase despite the battery not being a 'Panasonic' original for price alone. I can have about six of these batteries for the price of one original Panasonic battery.
My only criticism is that the postage and packing was not reduced for purchasing more than one item. Perhaps I should have emailed the seller to ask but time was of an essence as I needed the batteries quickly.
In fact they arrived within a day of ordering which was much quicker than the seller's delivery time.
on 20 July 2017
So far, perfect. Had not realized how old and tired the previous battery had got. This one retains the charge FAR, FAR longer and is thus impossible to criticize negatively in any way.
on 5 June 2017
Every bit as good as original at a fraction of high street price, brilliant
on 6 August 2017