on 5 July 2015
Pampers is the best nappy on the market I feel and especially the Pampers Baby Dry from the range. I have had two boys and tried many nappies over the years. The nappies absorb really well and stay in position. I actually found the baby dry fitted better than the 'active' range even as the baby gets older and is moving about more. I had two very different in size babies and as long as you are using the correct size nappy for your little one they fit and absorb very well. Other cheaper brands cause the nappy to 'swell' more when absorbing - that can't be very comfy for the baby, but it also means you change the nappy a lot more. Pampers really draws any wetness to the nappy. I highly recommend Pampers baby dry.
on 28 August 2012
Pampers were recommended to me by friend with twins - they were suppose to be the best. I've tried few other brands, e.g. huggies - leaked way too much!, Naty by Nature baby care - the external fabric is like paper, very easy to damage so I made wholes in couple of them while putting them on my son and said no more!, etc.
It turned out that pampers are the best, either the baby dry, simply dry, active fit - they hold a lot, are comfortable, bargain on Amazon, nicely desinged, and don't really leak. So, if you don't want any surprises - stick to pampers and forget about the rest.
on 5 November 2012
These are far cheaper to buy in Giga size than at the supermarket. My little boy sleeps for 13 hours at night and is dry and happy in the morning. I used to use Pampers Active Baby during the day, but they see to feel damp even with only a little urine after an hour. So now I even use Pampers Baby Dry during the day, but changing more frequently than at night. These nappies do not add lots of bulk, which I have found with other manufacturers - so baby does not have a big waddle bottom. My little one is now 7 months and not had a single episode of nappy rash either. Totally superb nappy at a great price.
on 11 October 2012
This size just seems to cover a huge age range. This pack size is also great value - better than any of the supermarkets around here.

But the big win has to be getting it automatically sent out every month by ordering via subscription. I'd recommend combining the subscription with one for Weleda Baby Calendula Nappy Change Cream 75ml
on 6 July 2016
Pampers nappies always is the best. I didn't use anything better than this.
One person found this helpful
on 9 December 2012
With these, the baby's clothes would not get damp, as it happened instead with equivalent products of different brands. The carton is essential and it contains just three big bags with the nappies so it's very disposable too. The nappies themselves have no wrapping nor packaging so they're hassle free to use, once you take them out of the bag.
on 20 March 2018
Excellent item. Thanks a lot
on 10 July 2012
My friend told me about Amazon Subscribe and Save and one year on with baby No 2 I can honestly say please recommend this to all new mums to be!!! Life is so much easier having nappies and wipes delivered to my door no more traipsing into town to buy them and lugging them back!
on 12 November 2012
These are great value for money, and cheaper than buying from the supermarket, plus you don't have to cart the box around and carry it home! The nappies are very absorbant, and don't have the strange chemical smell that some brands have. Recommended.
on 19 December 2012
Pampers are the best nappies of all. Used them on my first child 21 years ago and now with our grandchildren This giga pack lasts much longer than a month so grand parents can all have some at their houses too. They never leak and the baby never suffers from nappy rash either.