on 8 April 2017
Easy to use compared to a long iron or conventional wood
on 2 January 2016
Every bit as good as the more expensive brands
on 17 July 2012
Incredible value for money which has improved my game on longer holes. Club has a good feel and solid strike. Replaces the equivalent wood and iron in one club.
Recommended for the average handicap golfer.
on 20 May 2012
I've always struggled with any form of wood yet not too bad with Irons. This is the first wood I've been able to use with consistency. Excellent value for money.
on 27 March 2013
I have never added a Hybrid to my golf set but after witnessing others reap the rewards of this versatile club while I hacked around the fairway using a 4 iron I decided to take the plunge. The club arrived in good time and in good condition. It looks the part and fits nicely with my current set. It is light easy to use and allows me to hit consistent clean shots off most fairways. Great value for a first Hybrid.
on 20 August 2013
Two main reasons for the purchase of this club.

1 Price, for £12.99 you can't deny you are getting value for money.
2 I can't hit long irons consistently. Took this club to a driving range and hit 90% well so hopefully replicate on the course.
If your a beginner or high handicapper like me this club should help you gain a bit of confidence with longer holes.
on 22 June 2013
I found this club really easy to use as a beginner. The weight is nice and solid like an iron but it is definitely easier to hit than my 4 iron. In fact I took it along to one of my beginners lessons and even the instructor remarked that it was a nice club! I wonder what he would have said if he heard it was under £15! Also all the 3 Palm Springs clubs I ordered arrived within 24 hours even with standard delivery, and by spending £50 or more the delivery was free which was a bonus. Now all I have to do is actually get consistent with my game...
on 17 May 2014
For a long time I have struggled to take long clubs from the ground with my only consistent club being my 4 iron. My 3 iron works ok providing the lie in generous and my 2 iron is from the tee only. My 3 wood which again for me is a Tee shot/generous lie but only par 5s are long enough to warrant that club for the second shot and I never get the desired lies to use it.

I needed something which I could hit from the fairway/ verge to slot in just past my 3 iron to replace my 2 iron. I have taken this club out on the course one the driving range once. My current set of clubs are very old and this club is probably hitting them a little too far and I perhaps should have gone for the higher lofted version. That said it is a easy club to hit with good height on the ball. I know have to learn to use it properly. It feels more like a wood than an iron. I have problems yet about the build quality and the head cover is very smart compared to my tatty 15+ year old bat covers .
on 6 January 2013
i bought these clubs for my friend, but after having a few rounds with him and seeing how much distance he was getting, i bought some for myself. my ping hybrids are now out of my bag and replaced by palm springs hybrids, i think it says it all,that expensive clubs are not allways the best. i cant recomend these clubs enough.
on 11 May 2013
I tried it on the range and on the course.there was a couple points I should point out first the grip was not fitted square to the shaft,and it felt a little head heavy but this is a personal thing.