on 19 August 2014
A friend of mine introduced me to the paleo diet a few years ago, but I had always found it difficult to find decent recipes both online and in cookbooks. I love the fact that this book combines so many pale wrap recipes in one concise book - I have already tried the smoked salmon and egg recipe and will be trying the pesto chicken next. Great stuff - highly recommended book :-)
on 30 January 2016
Great book, easy recipes.
Just what I wanted.
on 21 May 2016
excellent read.
on 17 January 2015
Nice recipes
on 11 January 2015
There are no pictures ..... I expected more of it
on 6 August 2014
Great desserts listed in this book. The best part is that they're healthy. You won't feel guilty about eating them, you can have your desserts and still know that you are following the Paleo rules. Highly recommended.
One person found this helpful
on 10 August 2014
This book proves Paleo doesn't have to be functional and boring. This book is crammed with tasty and easy-to-make recipes. I tried the Chocolate Smoothie Paleo Style and the Orange and Date Paleo Shake and both were sweet, delicious and very refreshing. I will be making more of these and other recipes in the coming months. Paleo is pretty standard these days but this book succeeds in keeping it fresh.
One person found this helpful