on 18 March 2017
Keeps your foot ware on and in place
on 31 March 2014
Unfortunately these gel pads do not stick so are a waste of money. I don't know if my product is faulty or if none of the stick.
on 25 July 2014
Took an absolute age to arrive and have slowly been disintegrating in my shoes since I put them in.
They cannot be used on shoes that have material on the back of the heel as they do not stick, so I have had to use superglue. They may be okay on leather backed shoes but all my shoes have a soft backing on top of the leather for comfort.
55 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 April 2013
These did not stick to the inside of my shoes which have a soft suede lining, and also did not stop the shoes from slipping off.
on 22 June 2015
Fantastic, and though once you are gap that they work in your shoes, you'll need to superglue them in as they loose their tackiness very rapidly. An absolute bargain otherwise & do exactly what they need to.... I've brought back to life a number of pairs of shoes that I never thought I'd be able to wear again...
Claire xx
on 7 July 2013
Initially, these gel pads seemed to secure appropriately into position. However, within approximately 10 minutes of wearing the footwear with the gel pads secured into position, the adhesive on the gel pads was not staying in position, resulting in having to adjust frequently.
To summise: great idea, but poor adhesive.
on 17 September 2015
Sadly I had hope these to be a bit bigger than they are, I'm a amputee with a hole in my knee and I'm looking for Silicone pads that would fit this hole the thickness would be better if doubled & a bit wider, sadly not to be for the price, If any one can help to wide silicon pads please get in touch.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 May 2015
fitted well and made my shoes comfortable, didn't use them on the heels but on the front of the shoe, they were peep-toe sandals and they hurt round the foot/toes stuck these around the hole for my toes and they worked well
on 17 July 2014
The inserts are nice and thin and flexible - but the adhesive is rubbish. They don't stick to the backs of your shoes, meaning that as soon as you take a few steps, the heel protectors have migrated under your foot.