on 4 December 2017
These little earplugs have changed my life! I was sleeping badly, disturbed by any small noise, now I can sleep through the night. As long as you put them in correctly (which may take a little practice) they block out all but the loudest noises. These were the 3rd ones I tried and I have found them to be the most comfortable, they even come in little individual bags which is great for packing them for travel etc. They are also fantastic value for money at £3.50 for 20 pairs.
I only didn't give them 5 stars as the size can sometimes vary a little which means 1 might not fit quite as well as the other, only a minor gripe though.
on 23 March 2015
I am astonished by just how good these ear plugs are. I've bought and tried many different types over the last few years but none of them come close to these.

These plugs are very light and comfortable. They 'scrunch' up easily to be placed in your ears and once there are barely noticeable. When I first got hold of these I was worried that they may not be up to much as they feel insubstantial, but nothing could be further from the truth.

I work shifts and sometimes can't sleep very well. Whilst trying these I woke in the night to complete silence. Bliss. I decided to take them out only to find that the neighbours were having a real racket of a party!

Quite honestly, since buying these I've never once been awakened by noise. Superb
on 16 June 2016
Can you love a pair of ear plugs? Bought these for a loud WW2 re-enactment and airshow and they were perfect. Very squishable and you get so many you can just throw them away afterwards. Very comfortable and great noise reduction. Myself and my twelve year old son used them, think they would fit any size. Better than the spongy ones I have used before.
on 1 March 2017
Dear Moldex,

I accidentally bought a house that has seven student neighbours on either side, many common walls between us. These earplugs have saved the day many, many times, both for me and for houseguests. Good price, and they hold up for multiple wears. They block lots and lots of noise, and they're comfortable enough to sleep in. I am pretty sure you've kept me from going insane. Thank you so much.
on 26 April 2016
These ear plugs work excellently when I am riding my motorbike. I have also used them in heavy metal concerts too (but for those they work a little too well!). For me they are more comfortable and effective than other ear plugs while I can still hear key background noises like car horns and emergency vehicle sirens. And this bulk buy is awesome value. Nice one!
on 26 December 2016
These are absolutely perfect for my needs, and the price is even better. Bought some different earplugs from 2 well known uk pharmacy stores, and neither compared with these. These ones are so easy to put in and take out again, whereas the old ones I used to purchase, hurt my ears when taking out, so these fit amazingly well and are really soft. They block most of the noise out, so I am very happy and ordered more.
on 18 February 2017
After Superdrug changed their earplugs for ones that made my ears sore, bleed and ache from the ones that were absolutely perfect I struggled and never found any earplugs as good or that I could sleep with for an entire night, from major brands, high street shops to other makes. Then I spotted these, initially bought a small pack to make sure they were okay and they are perfect, just as good as the ones I used to get. having learnt that suppliers change their products I instantly bought 400 pairs to make sure I had enough. As long as they don't change the product to ones that make my ears sore I'll continue to buy these. My wife snores and earplugs are the only way to sanity!
on 13 August 2017
No complaints at all, they are good at blocking out noise and I've used them both for sleeping in hostel dorms and also for gigs where I was worried my ear drums might get damaged! Sometimes I find one has fallen out of my ears by the time I wake up, but they have done their job by then so no bother! They don't block out every single little sound but I think they are great.
on 24 September 2015
Bought these after I ran out of a different set of Modlex plugs. These were rated as one decibel lower in terms of reduction but I couldn't tell the difference. Very comfortable, even under a motorcycle helmet for 3-4 hours of motorway driving. As with my last set of moldex plugs, you can re-use a pair several times depending on what you're doing. For example, on a short 10-15 minute motorway commute to work, I would use one pair for a couple of weeks before I could notice a drop in sound reduction or comfort Motorcycle motorway is between 90-115dB depending on speed for reference.Would buy again.
on 6 September 2017
Very comfortable, soft and colourful. Reduces snoring noises and loud noises, lessens them significantly but still allows some sound to get through. I prefer plugs like these which are comfortable and take the aggravation of noise away reducing it to bearable and comfortable levels as l don't like complete blockage of my hearing in the night.