on 3 September 2017
Great socks! Plain no stupid logo and they are soft and comfortable. Seem pretty tough and well made. I am very happy that is my socks sorted for another year or two until the underpants gnomes steal them all.

Only issue I would say which does not really effect me so much. There is no way a size 11 foot would fit into these socks. I am size 9 and they were a little tight for me but fit perfectly. Like a glove.
on 8 May 2017
Socks fit well. Bought them for myself to wear around the house, but my son has seen them.....hand over eyes emoji!!. Delivery as expected no problems at all. Thank you and will order again soon.
on 2 September 2017
On first inspection looked and felt same as other socks I have bought of this type however when my son wore them and took them off the fluffier inside really sheds, he took them off and it was all over the carpet, now only wash them with towels or bedding as everything in machine comes out covered in white bits. Good in every other respect, seem to be lasting and so reasonable value for money.
on 22 July 2017
Very well made,I've been buying these for years for my husband.He likes them and says that they're very comfortable.Whatsmore the price is unbelievable for 12 pairs,and they were delivered quickly.
on 18 May 2017
Thin and a bit flimsy, but comfortable enough for summer wear. They tend to leave white dust residue, so refrain from washing them with dark clothing. I must say its a lot of pairs for the price so its a fair deal
on 12 January 2017
These 'pro active' socks. Are in fact 'daisy's dreams'. And just about fit on half my foot.

Great for a toe warmer, bad for a sock.
on 27 June 2017
Arrived well packaged and a little early!
Decent quality and a great price .
A recommended purchase
on 17 April 2017
These socks are of high quality and are nice and thick. Thank you!
on 14 August 2017
Good value. If they last six months theyll be a result
on 8 May 2017
Best value for money that I've had in a long time. I would recommend these socks to anybody and already have done so.

See one answered question